Whether you go to Metis Wealth Management Pty Ltd, Financial Advisers in Kenmore or do it yourself, you’re going to need a plan.
In its brochure, “Don’t kiss your money goodbye”, the Australian Investments and Securities Commission (ASIC) says that a good financial plan should:
- summarise your financial position
- list your goals
- explain how you will reach those goals
- show how carefully chosen investments mesh together as working parts of your overall strategy
- disclose and explain any risks and how they can be overcome
- state all the costs
- reveal the commissions your adviser might receive from the recommended investments.
Visit FIDO, the consumer website of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), for more information about financial advice and planning.
For more information about financial plans phone Metis Wealth Management Pty Ltd on Phone: 07 3378 3949. Financial Planners in Kenmore.
Comments are closed.